Image

Image

Friday, June 27, 2014

Liam Bug Update

Hey Everyone,

   Well, our big boy is now almost 14 months old. Yes to most normal people that just means a year and usually that's what I tell people he is, I figured "They don't need to know exactly how many months, that's stupid. He's a year and that's that" Boy was I wrong! I think people do that because their child is literally always changing, growing and learning in this first year. Liam amazes me everyday with how sweet and funny and mischievous he is. I think everyone feels like their child is the smartest kid ever but I swear Liam is almost too smart for his own good! ;) So for the update on our little cutie pie:

Liam is now (like I said) almost 14 months old and he:

Fits in size 4 diapers
Weighs about 24 pounds
Measures 28 Inches long
Has 8 teeth
Wears 18 month Clothes
Wears Size 4 shoes

Loves:
Elmo, chocolate milk, dancing, singing, daddy, family, cars, and our dog Bubblegum.

Says:
Elmo
Bubble (in a growling voice for our dog)
dada
mama
grandma (more like gama)
papa (for my dad)
Grandpa (grampa for Colton's dad)
MA! (for more food)
tickle tickle (my new favorite)
Avery (almost says this perfectly because he LOVES his cousin!)
Cookie monster (more like cooka monsta and of course while growling)
bye bye
hello (usually to a fake phone or pretending to call someone lol)
uh-oh (this gets used more often than it should)
no no (because I usually have to say this daily to the little stinker)
yuck ka kukka (This is what we use to tell him something shouldn't be eaten)
Aaaall duh! (All done with his hands in the air to say he's done)

He also knows certain phrases or understands things like:

He will play with cars while going (rrrrr RRRRR) trying to sound like a car driving
Bath time means he gets to go in the bath which he LOVES lately
He knows when I use his full name he is in a LOT of trouble
If I tell him "look at mommy" he looks at me and pays attention to what I tell him
I can say "can you give them a hug?" or "do you need a hug?" and he will give or get hugs
When he gives hugs he will go "aaaaawwwweee"
If we say "I'm gonna get cha!" he squeals with excitement and runs
If I say "Get dada!" he will wrestle with Colton and attack him lol
When we lift him and say "go buddy go!" he will kick his legs like he's trying to run away
When we say "can you dance?" If he feels like it he will dance
If I try to give him more food and he's done, he will cover his mouth and shake his head no
He does actions to "Patty Cake" and Skimidy Rink a Dink"

Yes, I could go on and on but this would become a story more than a post. I just love how much he learns daily and how much I love him. I see people having more kids and keep thinking maybe we should try earlier than we have planned (no, I'm not telling when we are planning on trying for baby 2) but then I have days where him and I dance in the car together or cuddle on the couch or play games just the two of us, and I decided I want more time to enjoy just Liam before putting my attention on another baby too. I love kids and I can't wait to have more but I am so extremely happy with our little family and to be the three amigos for a while! :) I grow to love my little stinker more and more each day and I feel so blessed to have two wonderful boys in my life having my husband and my son. All together, I'm a pretty happy mommy and I'm pretty darn proud of my handsome, smart, sweet, and funny son! Have a wonderful weekend everyone and never forget to count your blessings daily cuz' their pretty awesome! ;)  Much love, - Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment