Image

Image

Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year, New Experiences

Happy 2013 Everyone!




I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday season. Colt and I had a wonderful Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Halloween was really fun because I was able to dress up at school too. At school I was a pumpkin (aka oo I can wear sweats to school day) Then I was miss muppet that night and Colt was my spider oh and so was Bubblegum of course.

Thanksgiving we spent this year with my family. It was really fun and we had such yummy food which was great especially this year being prego lol. After dinner we played some games and then it was down to business, we all grabbed some ads and starting looking for Black Friday deals. We decided Wally World (Wal-mart lol) was the place to be. So at 7:15 we headed over to Wal-Mart and my heck it was CRAZY in there even before 8 O' clock, so many people and so many bins wrapped up for the madness. Then like 5 minutes before 8, people decided they waited long enough so they just went for it. It was such a crazy night but it was so fun! I had my mom, brother, sister, hubby, and two cousins there with me. I was a little worried about my belly because it wasn't big then and you couldn't really tell I'm pregnant and I just looked a little chunky lol but Colt kept me safe of course and I made sure I guarded my tummy good!

Christmas and New Years was fun too. Christmas Eve was spent with Colt's family and Christmas morning. Then around 11 A.M. we got to my family's house and spent the rest of the day there. We got some fun presents but it was for sure a lot more fun watching the kids open their presents and seeing their faces. It got me excited for what we will be getting our baby! In general I love the holiday time just because of the great food of course ;) and for the family time we get to have. I love Colton having a few days off to spend with me and I love just relaxing after the craze of shopping and wrapping presents.

Okay so now that you all know what Peanut is anyway, lol we're having a baby boy! Liam Chadley Bird is due May 1st and was looking very healthy and active at our appointment on December 17th. We had a fun party to announce we were having a boy where we wrapped up 15 boxes of boy clothes, handed them out and had everyone rip them open at the same time! It was so fun to see everyone's reaction and to finally be calling him a him instead of an "it" lol anyway, Colt and I are SO excited I'm happy that now if we have a girl after this no mater what she will have a big brother to look after her. So far everything has been great, I have been getting a bigger pooch and can feel him kicking daily. He loves when daddy gets home and says hello to him and he likes when I take long drives and turn up music. lol guess he's ours after all ;) As for everything else, we have been doing really good. Colt is still working at York and will be receiving a raise soon. I just finished my schooling for my master esthetics and have already passed one of my two tests to receive my license, I'm hoping to take the next one in January or beginning of February but it is expensive so we need to get the money first.

As for new news and even very new to us, Colt and I were planning on moving in with my parents for a little while again in March so we can save up some money for a home of our own. Well a few days ago we came home and found a note on our door saying that our apartments are under new management and for these apartments, trust me, that is a really good thing. lol but for some reason Colt and I felt very sick and prayed about it and felt like for what ever reason, we need to get out now. So new plan, Colton, Liam and I are moving January 25th out of our apartments and into my parents place early. I feel so blessed for parents who when I called them to tell them just said "As soon as you need to move we are happy to have you here" So that's all that's new for now but I will keep you updated on how the moving is going, right now I only have a few boxes packed. Well hope everyone is enjoying the new year and looking forward instead of back. Love you all!                 - Savannah Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment