Image

Image

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

December Finally!!!

Happy December Everyone!!!

           I love Halloween, I love Thanksgiving, but I LOOOVE Christmas, not just for the presents, but for the love everyone has, for the joy in the air, and the food, and music, and yup all around wonderful! :) So there are many things I'm excited for with December, including my blonde sister in law twin Kamille coming home with her husband Zac for Christmas!!! We have missed both of them so so much! I'm also excited for Colton and I's first Christmas together as a married couple! I'm excited for a new year and new adventures as well. All around December should be great! I decided to put some Christmasy... Christmasee?? Well you know what I mean .. Christmas stuff up lol, quotes, funnies, etc!! Enjoy and again, Happy holidays everyone!!

W. J. Cameron
"There has been only one Christmas -- the rest are anniversaries."

Bernard Manning
"I once bought my kids a set of batteries for Christmas with a note on it saying, toys not included."

Robert Paul 
"You know you''re getting old, when Santa starts looking younger."

Songs for the mentally disturbed...
  • Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?
  • Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Kings Disoriented Are
  • Dementia --- I Think I'll be Home for Christmas
  • Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me
  • Manic --- Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and.....
  • Paranoid --- Santa Claus is Coming to Town to Get Me
  • Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire
  • Personality Disorder --- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why
  • Attention Deficit Disorder --- Silent night, Holy cow! Look at the Froggy - can I have a chocolate, why is France so far away?
  • Obsessive Compulsive Disorder --- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells...
Yup that's about it! :) Hope everyone enjoyed it and again HAPPY DECEMBER!! :) -Savannah Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment