Image

Image

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Kids

Well I don't know about everyone else but I feel like February is love month, and I've just been trying to decide what to write about on my blog, my birthday? yeah probably, valentines day? ok. but what else could I do to show my love for everyone in my life, why not write about them?! So this weeks blog? The kids. I am blessed to be an auntie to 5 kids (soon to be 6) I don't get to see 3 of them as much but I love them all the same! They aren't my kids however so I don't think it's my right to add names so there will be a picture followed by a letter lol. So to start off:

K: K was my very first nephew, I remember being so scared to hold him when he was little because he was so small and so fragile. I remember driving down to see him, I was really excited to meet him. My brother Josh had a cute yellow nike head band that he just had to put on him lol. He was born for the need to love football and sports. I'm so proud of K and the choice he made recently to be baptized. We were able to go down to his house and support him in his decision. K has such a fun spirit about him, He loves to run around and play with his cousin. If I had half the energy K had, I would be able to run a marathon! lol I don't get to see K as much because he doesn't live as close as G and A but I love him the same and I'm so glad I'm his aunt! K came down for my wedding and it was so fun having them all there! He is a joy in my life and I'm happy I have him as my nephew.

Je: (This will make since to everyone that knows the names) lol Je is SUCH a cutie! He is so incredibly smart. I get amazed when we visit at all the words he knows! He loves playing on my sister in law's (his mom) I-phone and playing letter games. He does a great job at his ABC's and is still pretty young! I love his big beautiful blue eyes! He is such a handsome little boy with a great, cute smile too! Je doesn't know me as well but he is still so sweet to us when we visit and always gives us hugs! He has one of the most contagious laughs ever! When we visit and I hear him laugh, I can't help but laugh too! He already has such a sweet personality to everyone he meets. He is always very kind and loves playing with G when he visits! I'm also glad of course to have Je as my nephew and love him very much!

Ja: Ja was so small when I met him. The last time I saw him he really was about the size of his picture! lol but I still have such a love for him. When I saw him last time, he was so small and his little cry still sounded like that newborn cry! He smelt just like a new baby too, in the good way! lol I got the chance to hold him after K got baptized and he fell asleep in my arms for almost a good hour and I didn't want to put him down! He held my finger with his small hand so tight! I see pictures of him now and he's growing up so fast too! It's sad as an auntie but also a lot of fun to see them grown and learn new things! Love you Ja!

G: Where to start! I love little G. We get the chance to play with him more often like yesterday when we got to take him and his sister A to Mac Donalds to play on the toys. He never stops making me laugh. He would run up onto the playground and when I tried catching him he makes his famous girl scream lol he knows we laugh at him when he does it so of course it makes it even funnier to him! He is very smart and sometimes does things that just surprises me. He knows so much and knows how to make people laugh. G is definitely an entertainer for sure, if people are laughing at something he did, he feels pretty proud! He also loves to dance to movies, when movies have songs, there's a good chance he'll look back at you with those cute eyes smiling and start dancing. G is a special boy, he has a kindness in his heart that is unlike any other. I have never met a toddler his age who is so loving with everyone and especially his sister. He is so patient with other kids and does pretty darn good with sharing. When we go to Mac Donalds, he loves going down the slide but he waited for the two girls in front of him to go even though they were taking a little while. G doesn't always cuddle because he loves playing of course, but when he does, it is so fun. I love giving him hugs and kisses because he still lets you. G has the funnest personality and sometimes is like a little adult. His eyes and hair color are unique because he has beautiful brown eyes with blond hair, you don't see those two mixed together often and that's what I want so bad in a kid! He also has such a good little spirit for his age, he knows to fold his arms during prayer and he loves seeing pictures of Jesus! G is so fun to be around and always makes my day better! I love you G and I'm so blessed to be your auntie!

A: Now don't worry everyone, In all these boys, the is one cute girl I can spoil! A is such an amazing little girl. Sometimes when she cries people feel like she just wants to throw a fit, sorry people but I know her as much more than that. I think sometimes she just wants to be held, sometimes she wants a toy she can't find, sometimes she wants what her brother has, but she is nothing but sweet and caring. I think my grandpa helped pick her out in heaven, she is the little angel sent to my sister's home. She has a smile that just thinking about makes me smile. She has the cutest eyes, even if you hid her lips when she smiled, you would see it in her eyes, they light up and get cute little lines under them kinda like what I get but hers are a lot cuter lol. She has this fun laugh when she gets really excited or knows mom is about to tickle her, she has this squeak laugh and it is so cute! She is definitely turning into a fearless little girl, she loves getting scared by mommy or any family member, she loves when we chase her around the house, and she doesn't get scared to slide down a slide on her belly head first, or to climb up just as high as her big brother. She is such a special spirit and I have so much love for her! She is so fun to feed, mostly because she is independent just like her mommy was, my sister's favorite saying growing up was "me do! me do!" I see that a lot in A, I tried feeding her mac and cheese yesterday and she wouldn't eat it and started getting a little fussy, I looked at the fork thought hmm, put it down next to her, she stopped getting fussy, looks at the fork, and picks it up herself and feeds herself then starts giggling. lol she is very independent already and knows what she wants or doesn't want which is good! She is so much fun to dress up and put bows in her hair, even though she doesn't like bows. lol A, I love you so so much and I love being your auntie and hope you see me someday as a best friend you can always come to in trust.

So, to my niece and my nephews, I love you guys, never forget that and never think that will go away, my love for you is always here, I know I'm younger, I know I don't have kids yet, and I know I have a lot to learn, but I've still had 20 years to love, I still plan on having kids for you to have cousins, and one thing I don't need to learn is how to love you guys, that came the day all of you were born and brought to this world. I can't wait to see all of you grow and learn more and I will always be here for you and so will your uncle Colt, he loves all of you more than you would know! :)

                      If I could catch a rainbow
                      I would do it just for you
                      and share with you its beauty
                      On the days you're feeling blue.

                      If I could build a mountain
                      You could call your very own;
                      A place to find serenity,
                      A place to be alone.

                      If I could take your troubles
                      I would toss them in the sea,
                      But all these things I'm finding
                      are impossible for me.

                       I cannot build a mountain
                       Or catch a rainbow fair,
                       But let me be what I know best,
                       A friend who's always there.

I love you guys and so does uncle Colt          - Auntie Savannah Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment